Microsoft System Center Operations Manager - scom 2019 rest api - pagination and sorting

Copper Contributor

I am usign SCOM 2019 rest apis to fetch alerts from http://scomhost/OperationsManager/data/alert.

Iam forming the below query for SCOM rest api. How can I specify that the output data should be sorted on lastmodified time.

Another question is how can specify to give top 100 results matching the query and get the remaining in next call. How can I implement  pagination with the query to get data in chunks.

Can someone please help me with this

$Query = @(@{ "classId" = ""

"criteria" = " ( (LastModified > '" + $startTime +"' AND LastModified <= '"+ $endTime+ "' )) "
"displayColumns" = "id","description","context","monitoringclassid","monitoringobjectdisplayname","monitoringobjectfullname","monitoringobjectid","monitoringobjectname","monitoringobjectpath","severity","name","netbioscomputername","netbiosdomainname","principalname","priority","problemid","statelastmodified","age","repeatcount","timeadded","timeaddedutc","timeraised","timeresolved","lastmodified","lastmodifiedutc","ticketid","resolutionstate","customfield1","customfield2","customfield3","customfield4","customfield5","customfield6","customfield7","customfield8","customfield9","customfield10", "owner","alertparams","ismonitoralert","metricname","metricdisplayname"
})

1 Reply

@palemmahesh 
I  have the same question too.

Do SCOM Api have pagination?