What do you do when you get a screen like this?
Not exactly a lot of information to go on there.
Don’t worry, we have a Silverlight log file that system admins can grab to see the details of what the problems are.
Here’s how to find the log file.
1) On the user’s computer that is having the problem, logged in as their profile go to the %appdata% directory.
Leads you here:
2) Then go up one directory.
3) Then go down into LocalLow\Microsoft\Silverlight\is. You’ll see something like this:
4) Then in the search box search for s*.log
5) That should filter things down to a single .log file – SMPortalTrace.log
Since the path is generated I can’t give you the exact path. The easiest thing to do is search for it. Example from my system:
Keep in mind that this log file exists
in the user’s appdata folder.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.