Become a Member of the System Center Service Manager Agile TAP!
Published Feb 15 2019 11:12 PM 257 Views
First published on TECHNET on Oct 01, 2014
[Update] Please contact for any queries related to Service Manager Agile TAP program.


Hi folks!

My name is Filippo Seracini and I am a new PM in the Service Manager team...Nice to meet you all!!

I am super excited to announce that we are expanding the SM Agile TAP to include more members. In Feb, 2014, we announced the adoption of an agile development process.

Since then, we released Update Rollup (UR) 2 in April, UR3 in July and we are now on our way to UR4, targeted for release in Oct.

The SM Agile TAP initiative is a key part of our agile strategy. The idea is that as a TAP member, every 2-3 weeks, you would get early access to SM "beta" releases to evaluate in your labs. As a TAP member, you would be among the first to enjoy the newest and latest improvements to SM. You would be able to provide immediate feedback to us, so that we could refine the payload for the next Update Rollup release.

There are even more exciting perks!! In addition to access to the early drops, you also get a direct relationship with the SM product group through monthly calls, surveys and the ability to file bug reports. You have the concrete opportunity to influence the product development by providing ideas and helping us prioritize future work.

Your voice is very important to us. We are expanding the TAP community and onboarding more members. We are looking to build a portfolio which is comprised of 75% MVPs, ISVs and SIs. Customers would make up the other 25%.

If interested, please apply to the System Center Service Manager Agile TAP !!

Version history
Last update:
‎Mar 11 2019 10:11 AM
Updated by: