Programming Operating System

Copper Contributor

Would it be able to perform better performance in programming if we use

binary power of binary code? I am willing to share this idea to Microsoftbinary power of binary code.png

3 Replies

@navercom1010 I really don't get your question.

Are you planning to write code for Windows or implement your own operating system?

In order to develop an operating system many things have to put into consideration and at the end codes will be converted to 0 and 1 in down level.

Improving performance in level of 0 and 1 is subject of microprocessor and mainly people work on improving compiler and interpreter to optimize human readable language when convert to assembly and from assembly it will convert to 0 and 1. 

These are issues mainly discussed in IDE and microprocessor.

Do you have any idea to improve performance of system when convert code from human readable to assembly and from assembly to 0 and 1? 

@navercom1010Think about it, any number powered by zero become one. Therefore if you use "binary power of binary code", you got binary code. Y'know what I mean? it's doesn't add any thing to binary code. I really didn't get what you mean at first, but I think this is the answer you are looking for. Did I get you wrong?

@navercom1010 

Lol I made an account here just to upvote your drawing and genius idea.  I'm not sure, but the responses so far don't seem to grasp the uhh full ramifications of the power of the binary digit.  Hey, lets invent a word for that!  Maybe.. bidgit? ;)

You know, *unary* is vastly under-appreciated in the world of semi-conductors.   It has some great properties, too.  For instance, the length of sequence also happens to be its value.  What other base can make *THAT* claim?  I know, we should use unary for ALL our transactions and databases.  Just imagine, 1 + 11 = 111!  And computing higher numbers like  11111 + 11111111111 = 1111111111111111 could never get any easier. 

You can literally paste the two numbers together to add them.. =)   I, too, would be willing to share my genius with Microsoft.