Want to share your story about why and how you use Sway?

Microsoft

Hello Sway friends,

At the upcoming Microsoft Ignite conference in September, we will be talking about what’s new in Sway. As always, we will talk about Sway through real-world usage and examples that we are seeing every day.

If you want and can share your story and example on how and why you use Sway, we’d be more than happy to hear it and try to showcase it on the conference (if you/your company gives consent of course)!

Want to share your story? Message me or fill-in this survey – whatever works better for you.

Attending Ignite and want to meet in person at the conference to talk about Sway or other Office products? Message me.

Best regards!

Milos

6 Replies

When is the deadline to submit this to you? 

Hello Tammy,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you would like your example to be considered for being showcased at Ignite, the deadline would be the end of next week (7th of September).

Independently of that, we really always like hearing customer stories and seeing real-world examples, and with respect to that, there isn't really a timeline :-).

Best regards!

Milos 

Milos -

After it's over, please post about your presentation at Ignite. I certainly hope Sway catches on.  Good program. 

I certainly will - thank you, Chuck!

Thanks to everyone who filled-in the survey and shared their Sways and stories about how and why they use Sway – we always love looking at real world examples and learning what works well and what can be improved.

The related Ignite session was received very well. And while we did take a close look and learned from every submitted Sway, for the Ignite session itself, we showed only 2 real-world Sway examples, and weren’t able to show Sways submitted through this survey.

You can find the Ignite session details and recording at the following Ignite sessions page: Modern content trends and how to enhance your Word documents into web pages (note that all Ignite sessions have been recorded and should be already available for viewing). In addition to presenting Sway, we also announced a new Word feature that allows you to easily transform your Word content to Sway web pages (directly from Word) – the feature is called “Transform to Web” and is being rolled out in Word online and Word for Windows.

Once again – thanks everyone!

Best regards,

Milos Raskovic