third party Surface Hub wall stands

Steel Contributor

Looking for some success stories with third party Surface Hub wall stands, or recommendations.  Anyone have any?  Looking to find an alternative to the current stand that Microsoft manufactures.

6 Replies
Hi David, Some of our customers were using Chief Fusion or Salamander but they need to sign a waiver from Microsoft about using 3rd party stands.
David

Sounds like you and I are in a similar situation... I'm after an official rolling stand for the 55" Surface Hub, only to be told there aren't any...

All the third-party ones we've tried before were terrible, so we opted to spend the extra and get the official ones. Now I'm being told there is no stock worldwide and no chance of getting any more of them...

Haven't used them with the Surface Hub, but I've had really great success with the Chief PFCUB display stands. We've had two of these, each with an 80" TV, for about 4 years and they are still doing great, despite getting rolled all over our campus. They're not cheap, but they're sturdy and you should have no problem getting several years out of them.

We use this one for all our SurfaceHubs, electric height adjustable, and prefer the feet layout to the Microsoft one's

https://smartmediasolutions.se/products/displays/presence-mobile/

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. We ended up going with the Salamander Electric Lift Mobile Stand for a 55" Hub and I would highly recommend it.

It's very sturdy, not that heavy (which made lifting it up 2 stories a little easier!), and the lift motor is smooth as you like. It goes surprisingly high too and, as such, we're actually looking at replacing one of our motorised floor mounts for an 84" Surface Hub with one of these too.

Plus points also include a very neat cable tidy at the rear, and the shelf to put keyboard/remotes safely on.

Only downside was cost, but I suppose you have to pay for good quality!

You can see all of them here. I must say the lift and tilt stand really intrigues me!

D