SOLVED

Surface Hub Update History page removed

Steel Contributor

I was sad to see over this weekend that the Surface Hub Update History page has been removed.

This page identified the key parts of the Windows 10 CU's that fixed Surface Hub issues, so was an important page for me to check every month to check any outstanding tickets we had.

The link on the Surface Hub help page has also been changed to just point at the change history for the administrators guide.

Is anyone at MS able to comment on this, or does anyone in the community know why this was done?

Sadly, I'm back to scanning ChangeWindows changelogs for anything mentioning Surface Hub.

7 Replies
best response confirmed by Daniel Hudson (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Hi Daniel,

I have emailed someone to see if I can get any helpful information about this. I will get back to you as soon as I hear something.

Thanks,

David Wolters

Hi David

Thanks for coming back to me; I can see that the page has now reappeared overnight in the new format.

However, we are missing information for the following updates:

15063.483 (11 July 2017)
15063.502 (1 August 2017)
15063.540 (8 August 2017)
15063.608 (12 September 2017)

Can you let the product group know?

Thanks
Dan

Hi Daniel,

Yes sir, they are migrating to the new format, and are working on updating the page now that it is in the new format. 

Thanks,

David Wolters

Hi David

Thanks for the updates and confirming the situation. I like the new format!

Can you please pass on my thanks to the team?

Dan

You bet! 

David

Hello, I think you had a specific link because I still see the page. You should reference this page that reference most of the useful pages for hub :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/surface-devices/surface-hub HTH Eric S.
Hi Eric

Please check the previous replies, it was removed on 17 September and was restored on 19 September in the new format. The link on the main product page was then update to direct to the update history and not the admin guide shortly after.

Thanks
Dan
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Daniel Hudson (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Hi Daniel,

I have emailed someone to see if I can get any helpful information about this. I will get back to you as soon as I hear something.

Thanks,

David Wolters

View solution in original post