"Something went wrong and we couldn't show that page" error in Teams for Surface Hub

Copper Contributor

I literally cannot get any other assistance for this error when I try and Google for it. It appears nobody has had it before. I start up my surface hub, it is domain-joined so I can login with a domain account on o365 and it syncs my calendar. However, when I launch Teams it consistently shows the bellow error. The Hub is up to date in terms of Quality and Feature updates. I have also tried uninstalling teams and reinstalling it, to no avail. The internet is working over the WiFi as I can launch Edge and browse around. I am out of options as to what else to try. Any thoughts?

Teams-error.jpg

3 Replies

@FreddieV We have the same issue on a number of Surface Hubs. Pressing refresh fixes it for some time. We have it on the 2S model.

Having this same issue when this error popped up after a certain upgrade. I have tried updating the teams from Microsoft store but to no avail since Microsoft didn't provide an update for their teams. Please can anyone recommend any possible solutions for this Surface Hub ?

Thank you for helping out

20240207_092029.jpg

@FreddieV 

The error messages above shows that the device account authentication failed. Entra (Azure AD) Sign-in logs should show the cause. Please check this article for more details or raise a support ticket for further assistance.

Thank you,

Cezar