"A Surface Hub Tour" app is live!!!

Microsoft

Hi all!

"A Surface Hub Tour" app is live!!! We created it for you, it's awesome, please go ahead and use your Admin credentials to download it on your Hubs, or simply download it in your PC from the Windows Store at: http://aka.ms/SurfaceHubApp

Also, please share your feedback with me in this conversation =). 

Thank you!

Nydia

AHT2.PNG

14 Replies
This is fantastic. I've done a lot of Surface Hub training sessions so this will add to my portfolio of leave-behinds.

Downloaded and tried this out today. I love it and I think it will act as a fantastic introduction to Surface Hub for many of our users!

We're going to be deploying this to all Surface Hubs next week :)

Please pass on our thanks to the product group and the developers @Nydia Cavazos!

Glad you liked it! I'm the designer and i'll make my dev team gets your comments =). Please send us any feedback you have through the feedback tool in the app (we are always listening), and don't forget to install our wallpapers!

Cheers,

Nydia

@Nydia Cavazos, thanks for this! I just did a brief overview and looks like something that will be helpful for our staff who don't know much about our Surface Hubs!

Hi Jeffrey, it's great that i helped. Please don't forget to install the wallpapers included, they make a big difference. I'm reading all feedback coming through the app lately, so if there's anything you or your team would like to see, please enter it there =).

Happy holidays!

Nydia

Hi Jeffrey, it's great that i helped. Please don't forget to install the wallpapers included, they make a big difference. I'm reading all feedback coming through the app lately, so if there's anything you or your team would like to see, please enter it there =).
Happy holidays!
Nydia

Hi @Nydia Cavazos

I was looking to make this app one of the default ones on my new custom Start menu on our Surface Hubs, but was disappointed to see that the app tile doesn't include the name of the app, only the logo.

Are you able to change this so that the tile will include the app name in text?

Thanks

D

Hi @Daniel Hudson! Great call out, hadn't noticed that. I have a new update coming up in 2-3 weeks and i'll include that! Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Nydia! As soon as the update is out we'll be adding it to the Start Menu for all our Hubs! Our users really like the app :)

@Daniel Hudson I see that it's asking for a code now to be able to install this.  Hoping to be able to share this app with others for use on Surface Pro devices.

Hi rodk425. It looks like it's not available in the Microsoft Store anymore. I'm not the developer so you'll want to contact Nydia who might be able to shed some light on it.

@Nydia Cavazos 

I've been trying install the "A Surface Hub Tour" app but have discovered that it is no longer available.  Do you know if it is being replaced?

Hi @Andrew Gordon! Thank you for asking. I have been working on Microsoft Teams for a while now and I believe the app was discontinued after I left. If you really want something similar to this, you should definitely submit your feedback through Message Center.

That is such a shame Nydia, it was a great app!