Provisioning Package issues for Surface Hub

Copper Contributor

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask this but I've been trying to create custom LOB apps and install them on a Surface Hub using provisioning packages but I'm having issues getting the apps working.  I created the app and submitted it to the Microsoft Store for Businesses, downloaded the AppxBundle and the necessary unencoded certificate, created the provisioning package with the app using the Windows Configuration Designer and loaded the package onto a USB drive.  I plugged that USB drive into the Surface Hub and added the provisioning package, then the app showed up on the hub as expected.

I wanted to make sure the installation was repeatable though, so I uninstalled the app and removed the provisioning package and tried again.  Now the provisioning package is showing up as added correctly but the app never loads onto the device.  I've tried recreating the provisioning package, using a new certificate, resetting the Hub itself and nothing works.  Any idea why this might be happening?  Would there be any logs anywhere that I could use to see exactly what's going on?  Not sure what else to try with this.

1 Reply

Hi Cenerodeveloper, I am getting a similar issue, is there any chance you came across a solution?