OneNote Online not working in Edge on Surface Hub

Silver Contributor

I'm not sure if it has been happening longer than the last couple of days, but we've noticed yesterday and this morning on both of our Surface Hubs that when you go to Office.com and pull up any OneNote whether in a person's OneDrive or a SharePoint site that the OneNote doesn't open properly and doesn't load the pages.  The menu bar is blow the pages and sections and nothing shows and so are others having issues and is there a solution?  Or do I reach out to O365 Support of Surface Hub support?  Wish there was a OneNote App for Surface Hub. Below is an image of what we get.SurfaceHubeOneNoteError.jpg

23 Replies

@Sales4C, the fix was promised to be made and published recently, they told me 4 to 5 days, six days ago and that it was back-end and not through an update as of yesterday it wasn't there but there is a cumulative update for the Hubs and I'm downloading and installing on one Hub now to see if the fix is there.

@Cezar Cretu, issue still isn't resolved.  :facepalm:

@Cezar Cretu, looks like finally, the fix has been pushed out.

@Jeffrey Allen 

Yes, the new fix seems to have resolved the issue. Happy you confirmed it works now

Best regards,
Cezar