Error installing Teams via Intune

Steel Contributor

I've pushed out Teams via Intune to our 38 Surface Hubs. While most have installed fine, 2 of them are showing the following error:

Deployment of package failed because no valid license or sideloading policy could be applied. A developer license or enterprise sideloading configuration may be required (0x80073CFF)

Does anyone know how best to resolve this? Should I raise with premier support to investigate?

D

3 Replies

Hi @Daniel Hudson ,

The error suggests that the client license couldn't be applied. Might want to check the network connection first if these 2 devices are on another VLAN. Make sure that you whitelist the IPs / URLs as per this article.

A good test would be to connect the device to a mobile hotspot, reboot and wait 10 minutes. If this doesn't solve it, please open a case. I'd be happy to work with you again

Thank you,

Cezar

Thanks @Cezar Cretu. I should be able to get some time with the Hub tomorrow so I'll run through some tests and let you know the outcome. If I can't resolve I'll raise a ticket so we can look into it.

D

Found the issue (or an issue at least). Can't open the Store on the Surface Hubs in question! Got some logs so will raise a ticket to see if there are any quick fixes or anything the team need to be aware of. I'm guessing liklihood is a rebuild...

D