A Surface Hub Tour

Copper Contributor

Introducing A Surface Hub Tour, a self-guided way to familiarize yourself with some of the most compelling and useful features of the Surface Hub. This is an easy, hands-on, game-like experience to help users of all skill levels to get the most out the Surface Hub’s features, like Whiteboard, Connect, Office 365, and Skype for Business. Proceed through different lessons, or worlds, at your own pace, in your own order to learn about the capabilities of this all-in-one collaboration, teamwork, and creativity device!

Check out more on the new A Surface Hub Tour app from the Surface Blog for IT Pros, and download and install the app on your Surface Hub devices here from the Windows Store.

Noah Bourassa

Surface Community Team

2 Replies
Hi Noah.

This looks brilliant! I'll be downloading and testing this on Monday and, depending on user feedback, will look to deploy this to all our Surface Hubs.

Great to see the support for Surface Hub still continuing and improving.

D

Hi @Noah Bourassa, thank you so much for sharing this! I actually had missed this post. I hope you have signed-in and are getting my newsletters. Also, i post a lot of updates in my LinkedIn (i'll add you). Please do share with me any feedback you have to help the app improve, we are going through V4 release now and V5 planning, all feedback welcome =).

Cheers,

Nydia