SOLVED

Surface certifications

Copper Contributor

Are there any certifications specific to the Surface line of devices?  I am in the midst of a firm wide hardware upgrade and I am becoming very familiar with the Laptop 2 and Pro 6. I figure I might as well grab a certification while I am doing all of these upgrades.  I did something similar when we did a firm wide upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by dutsey (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@dutsey 

Whilst Microsoft have revamped their certifications to align with job roles, there isn't any around their surface line specifically. However have released a certification covering Windows 10 called Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate.

This needs you to take 2 exams:

If you work for a Microsoft Partner, then there are some online courses for surface re-sellers via the Partner portal.  Unfortunately this doesn't give you badges like the proper certifications.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by dutsey (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@dutsey 

Whilst Microsoft have revamped their certifications to align with job roles, there isn't any around their surface line specifically. However have released a certification covering Windows 10 called Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate.

This needs you to take 2 exams:

If you work for a Microsoft Partner, then there are some online courses for surface re-sellers via the Partner portal.  Unfortunately this doesn't give you badges like the proper certifications.

View solution in original post