Community, Technology Literacy, and Digital Citizenship

Copper Contributor

Hey everyone, my name is Alex Tkach and I am a leader and key technology solutions architect for a couple of local community focused non-profits here in Regina. For the last year I have been building a Community and Technology Literacy Hub on SharePoint Online that is powered by PowerAutomate, Forms, and Lists. The access is tied to Community Association memberships with the goal of driving better online interactions, closer community support, and better online security through best practices and foundational technology understanding. For a better idea of what I built I would check out my demo at - https://youtu.be/IYEXxnSNd-c.

From a discussion standpoint I wanted to see if anyone had ideas on where I can go from here or what things I should be considering to harden access. I am passionate about empowering people and the non-profit sector through tech and with this project set to go live on January 1st I wouldn't mind socializing my idea and project with other Super Humans of IT to hear your thoughts!

0 Replies