Change Data Capture for Oracle by Attunity SQL 2019

Copper Contributor

I am trying to configure CDC for Oracle by Attnity for SQL 2019 but getting following error in the log. Please advise.

timestamp,type,node,status,sub_status,status_message,source, text_data,binary_data
"6/8/2021 3:15:22 PM","INFO","xxx","RUNNING","INIT","ORACDC300I:The Oracle CDC instance for service OracleCDCService and database xxx started.","service","",""
"6/8/2021 3:15:22 PM","ERROR","xxx","ERROR","PASSWORD-REQUIRED","ORACDC423E:ODBC error: RetCode: SQL_ERROR SqlStat: 00000 NativeError: 0 Message: ","infrastructure","",""
"6/8/2021 3:15:22 PM","INFO","xxx","RUNNING","INIT","ORACDC314I:Asymmetric key xdbcdc_asym_key was created for the database xxx. The Oracle password should be set manually in cdc.xdbcdc_config table.","infrastructure","",""
"6/8/2021 3:15:23 PM","ERROR","xxx","ERROR","PASSWORD-REQUIRED","ORACDC414E:The Engine Initializer component failed with return code 13.","engine","",""
"6/8/2021 3:15:23 PM","INFO","xxx","ERROR","STOP","ORACDC312I:The Oracle CDC instance for service OracleCDCService and database xxx finished abnormally.","service","",""

2 Replies

@Vicki_Rylov , I think it's the best to contact Attunity support instead.

Qlik Data Integration | Qlik => Support

Thank you. I will try. But since Microsoft represents this tool and I was expecting to get some support from Microsoft. Change Data Capture Service for Oracle by Attunity - SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) | Micros...