Nov 15 2023
Hey everyone!We have a problem that is unsolvable for us. I hope that someone has already had this case or has enough expertise to find a solution for it.Introduction:We did a reallocation of de databasefiles (.mdf) and the logfiles (.ldf). We wanted to split all databasefiles to a datadrive and all logfiles to a logdrive.Apparently some days later one specific database reached the Suspect-mode:
We were able to get the database back online through creating a new database with the existing logfile and databasefile.
Apparently some of the tables are memory-optimized and no longer work.
We have to delete these specific memory optimized tables, but we were not able to do that:
We tried everything, even restoring the missing "memory optimized db" files:
Dropping the mem_opt_filegroup first also fails (seems to happen because the mem_opt_filegroup is a restore from 3 months ago):
As a side info, I am on a restore in an isolated environment.Thank you in advance for any support.