Unable to add a participant via dial out today

Steel Contributor

We hold an "ENGAGE IT" 0365 adoption demo webinar every Thursday via Skype for all of our North American staff.  It was very disappointing today when a new group in California wanted to join in and I was unable to "dial out" and connect to their conference room phone using my "E5" -PSTN conferencing. The re-occurring meeting link was not setup via my account.  It was setup before PSNT conferencing was available so the meeting does not have a call in number.  I am often the presenter and in the past have always been able to "dial out" (add participants via phone number) to include others via phone for audio.  I tested this today for a re-occuring meeting that I did setup under my account and via an ad-hoc meeting and I was UNABLE to "dial out" to add in participants for audio in any meeting today.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I see on the Admin site that Skype had a false positive today for PSTN dial in conferencing.  I am wondering if that maybe is not FALSE.  I will contact support tomorrow if neccessary.

0 Replies