Skype for Business Server Side conversation history for Exchange Online users not working

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone.  I hope you can help me. 

Has something changed in Skype for Business in the last couple of days?

We used to get email messages alerting users of Missed Conversations. In fact I got one yesterday from a user that tried to S4B me before HelpDesk hours.  This was the last one I recieved.  They are not in the conversation history.  In fact, in this example, the user sent me a S4B message at 06:52 but the first item in the conversation history is my reply at 8:03 when I got to the office and resolved his issue and replied to let him know.

Since then, I have had 3 other users contact me to ask why they are no longer getting notifications of missed conversations.

Has anybody else run into this?

We are using S4B 2016 via Office365 and Hybrid Exchange Server configuration and Office 2010 on the Clients.

I can find absolutely nothing about this issue elsewhere.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

1 Reply

Hi @Mike Chilcoat - I checked with our support team & that's not something that's been widely reported recently so I'm not sure what might be causing the issue.  I would recommend opening a support ticket and having them look at your environment to see what exactly is the problem.  

Thanks!