Downgrading from Skype for Business 2019 to 2015

Copper Contributor

Hello, I install Skype for Business 2019 without realizing it did not offer the persistent chat feature like 2015. I started off by uninstalling the skype for business 2019 by using https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/hybrid/decommission-remove-on-prem. But when I went to install the skype for business 2015. I get the following error

"00000057: LDAP: DSID-0C0910DA comment: error in attribute conversation operation, data 0, v4563

Error Code in the log file

-<Exception Time="2022-05-12 18:57:24Z" Message="The requested attribute does not exist." Type="DirectoryOperationException">

<StackTrace Time="2022-05-12 18:57:24Z"> at System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.LdapConnection.ConstructResponse(Int32 messageId, LdapOperation operation, ResultAll resultType, TimeSpan requestTimeOut, Boolean exceptionOnTimeOut)at System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.LdapConnection.SendRequest(DirectoryRequest request, TimeSpan requestTimeout)at Microsoft.Rtc.Management.ADConnect.Connection.ADConnection.SendRequest(DirectoryRequest request, LdapOperation ldapOperation)at Microsoft.Rtc.Management.ADConnect.Session.ADSession.ExecuteModificationRequest(ADObjectBase entry, DirectoryRequest request, ADObjectId originalId, Boolean emptyObjectSessionOnException)</StackTrace>

Let me know what else you need and any help in the right direction would be great.

0 Replies