Three Questions

Brass Contributor

Hi,

Just been trying it out this morning. It looks very powerful and I can see this being useful for our Service Desk in troubleshooting. Two queries:

1. I would like to upload our site information, I'm hoping this will help highlight locations that are having issues. I assumed the format of the TSV was the same as it is for the Call Quality Dashboard, this does not seem to be the case as we get an error on upload. There is no correct format for the file published?

2. Under Organisation on the homepage, all the items display 'Error'.

3. Am I right in assuming this will be replacing the Call Quality Dashboard?

Many thanks

Ian.

7 Replies

Update: Managed to upload the site subnet info. so it does apepar to be the same format as the Call Quality Dashboard import. Next question ... what does at it actually do with this info. ? I was expecting some kind of dashboard to show subnext with the most issues but it appears to do nothign at all :) Thanks !

Hi Ian, Thank you so much for trying these options.

1. File format is as same as used in CQD.
  2. Homepage showing error, it was a glitch in the system, should have been resolved now.
  3. CQD will give the cumulative overall trending data. Call Analytics will give per user data so that help desk team can track the issues and fix the same.

Hi Mohamad,

Regarding 2, this is still not workign for us. Just shows error for everything.

Regards

Ian.

Could you please open a support ticket so that one of our engineers to take a look. Thank you!

Do we need to upload the site/building data separately to CQD and Call Analytics?

Thanks

Correct, we need to upload separately. we are thinking to combine these in the future.

Combining them would be the way to go. Why have two different places to upload the same data? Why not leverage the existing CQD data that is already there?