PSTN Calling for Canada

Copper Contributor

Can someone state when PSTN Calling for Canada will be available under Preview/GA?

36 Replies
PSTN Calling for Canada will be available under Preview sometime in the second half of the calendar year.
What about Australia?

I hope this is true, @Sara Zolezzi. Canada has been waiting for this. 

Do we have a date for this announcement for Canada?

Any update on when this will be or how we get the preview?

Hello Sara

As with many others, looking for updated ETA on this service launch. In addition, do you have a sign up page to get notification the moment this service goes live in Canada?

Hi Sara,

Any update on this?  Will the preview for Canada PSTN Calling be available for sign up on skypepreview? 

Thanks,

Robby

We will be announcing a date in the next 30 days, stay tuned! 

We will be announcing a date in the next 30 days. I will update this thread once the preview program is open  for registration on the portal. 

That's fantastic news Sara, thanks for the update.  Looking forward to the preview.

Robby

@Sara Zolezzi- super excited to sign up as we had a business need come down this morning to set up our Canada office on S4B for telephony.  

I had searched high and low for this and was admittedly getting more than a little frustrated...  Very much looking forward to this - please keep us updated.  Are there any steps we need to take to be sure that we can be included in the Preview?  Thanks

Sorry - I meant to address this reply to Sara!

Hi! Are you registered on our Skype Preview Portal? Make sure to sign up and keep on eye out for when we launch the program there. Thank you!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock... ;)

@Sara Zolezzi any update for us? We are past the 30days you mentioned for PSTN calling in Canada unless I missed something.

Any update for PSTN calling and Cloud PBX in Canada

Almost the end of the second half of the year. Any further update about Canada PSTN Plans at all?