Cloud PBX Org Auto Attendant & Call Queues

Copper Contributor

Hi trying to get on to this public preview, I have been in the requested state for 14 days now - any idea how this should progress?

28 Replies

I realize this is a little old, but I have also applied and am eagerly awaying a response.  I am using this with a personal account and setup so I can test and learn more about it for my clients.  The company I work for is a Microsoft partner and I know many of my clients need the auto-attendant feature.  It would be very helpful if I was able to participate and I can add whatever is needed if my current account is not up to date.   I thought it might be helpful to reply here since it seems some had their accounts looked in to.

Thanks

The onboarding efforts for Org AA are still underway, in stages. So long as you're signed up on the Preview Portal, you'll get an email for when you've been whitelisted. 

Saranya, 

Any idea of when the Org AA will be available as either a feature or added service of Cloud PBX? Is my best bet on implementing Org AA to sign up for the skypepreview?

I signed us up for the preview of Org AA on 2/7 and have some concerns after reading some of the replies to this thread.

One person said that they were told that they don't have enough users to get accepted. Right now we only have three users with PSTN and Cloud PBX, but that is only because we are waiting for Org AA before we move the other 80 some odd users over.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to ensure that our request gets approved.

The requirement for a larger # of users was for an earlier phase of onboarding for Org AA; we wanted to ensure we were testing with larger groups. We're now in the process of onboarding everyone else in phases, so please register on www.skypepreview.com and express interest in Org AA and Call Queues. Please also ensure that your tenant information is accurate; we've had some issues whitelisting tenants on account of this before.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I can't speak to GA dates, but we're still onboarding customers for preview, so please sign up and express interest in Org AA. You will be notified for next steps.

I now have the AA and Call Queue preview. I think MS is going to have issues though if what they're telling me is correct. I have phone numbers for my locations that I had to create and assign to a user so I could use the team call group until this feature was available. Now they tell me I need a service number to use these features. That's fine except they tell me it could take a minimum of four days to convert those user numbers to a service number. I can't have my facilities without phone service that long. What will happen with a company that has a 100 numbers to convert? They can't expect businesses to change numbers that they have had at locations for years. Think of all the marketing and other brochures that have these numbers listed.

Thank you for the quick reply. I have registered, so hoping it comes through soon.

Curious to know about your experience with autoattendant so far. When we got stuck with Microsoft support on setup , (couldnt find a default UM Dial Plan, which meant there was no current documentation, so they couldn't support) I was also told that my intended use (a functional PBX like I thought we were buying) was not really what the preview was for, since the system was too unstable for real-world work. Any problems for you?