Call Queues Preview

Copper Contributor

Good Afternoon -- I've been attempting to create our first experimental Call Queue for the past two days.   I've listend to the Call Queue preview broadcast but still cannot seem to get any agents into my queue.

I've tried:

1. Office365 Group
  2. Distrbution Group Sync'd From Local AD
  3. Security Group Created in Office365
  4. A Distrbution Group Created in Office365 (Set to receive from External)

With the first option, it creates successfully, but eventually returns that no agents were found (Expected, as I know Office365 groups do not currently work).

With Options 2 - 4 the Group get's added, but when I go to save the Queue I receive a message:

Failed to save your call queue. At least one distribution list is no longer valid.

I'm sure I'm missing something, I'm really just not sure what it is at this point.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

6 Replies

Hi Mike, we have a known issue (for now) of 24hrs delay in DL replication. Is this DL created within 24hrs ?

Also would be great if you could open a support case through online protal, one of our engineer will work with you on this.Thanks!

Thank you!   It was a DL created within the past 24 hours.   I'll try again later today, and if it doesn't work then I'll follow up with a Support Ticket.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Looks like I'm getting the same issue as you with my first call queue and DL. I found your post and have waited 48 hours but no change. Is a support ticket required to fix the issue, or did you do something differently?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi David, Please open a support ticket for quick resolution. Thanks!

It worked this morning with no case needed. Thanks for you reply.

I am trying to configure my call queue with members of an Office 365 Group. I see in that this wasn't supported according to the creator of this thread. Is that still the case? Or does it also have a delay?