Call Queues Preserving CallerID

Copper Contributor

I am sure this is on the roadmap, but we're testing call queues and the callerID that an agent receives in a long GUID string rather than the original callerID.

88 Replies

Should be fixed by now, could you please open a support ticket through online portal ?

Thanks!

This is an issue for the queue I have going. 

The call ringing in

CallQOffer.PNG

The call when answered:

CallQAnswered.PNG

Thanks! yes, we are working on to fix this issue.

Yes, we still have the guid.    We can hang tight till fixed.

Yep we also see a rather long guid. 

Any indication when this might be fixed?

Same for us we still have the long guid
It doesn't appear to be fixed yet. We still see the Guid on incoming calls.

This is not fixed yet. Work is going on to fix this.

Still doesn't seem to be fixed after release.

Any time frames on this ?

Still not working for us currently.

I have just raised a support ticket for this as it appears the features are now all Live now.
Not working for me either. just tested and no good.
Any update on this as the support ticket system is broken now as well so not having much joy with Office365 support.

note I opened a ticket to MS Support and they said no caller ID to Queues or AA is by design.  the only support for caller ID is if the call goes directly to the end user.

I think you have been fobbed off

"Thanks! yes, we are working on to fix this issue."

That is unacceptable, and is obviouly a bug, I would ask for it to be esculated.

That is not what Mohamad Saleem said in this post though.

Support are rubbish at the moment
If I could raise a support ticket (currently as I have one open the system wont let me open a new one!) I would reference this post and see what they say as clearly we have been informed during the preview it is a bug they are working on fixing and not by design.
The training video clearly states that there is caller ID. 365 support has always been in the dark where SfB is concerned.