Call Queue Preview and AA Preview

Copper Contributor
Hi, I have applied for the Public Preview. Is there any way I can be accepted quickly? - I am looking to pilot SfB Cloud pbx for 20 users initially with a potential rollout to 100s of users. I need to assign a new "main" number and test out call queues. We wish to publish this number so being accepted to test within a few days would be great.
5 Replies
Do you have Cloud PBX or at least a hybrid operational already?
The product group will be more favourable if you're already activated, before they light up new Preview features.
Hi, Yes I have 20 licenses for Cloud PBX ready to go. I have been testing SfB with a Polycom vvx410 phone and I am very impressed with what I have seen. the Call Queue feature is the one thing missing from the Pilot. I hope I can get on the preview soon.
Hi, Yes I have 20 licenses for Cloud PBX ready to go. I have been testing SfB with a Polycom vvx410 phone and I am very impressed with what I have seen. the Call Queue feature is the one thing missing from the Pilot. I hope I can get on the preview soon.

I hope you signed up on our portal https://www.skypepreview.com/  for this preview, if not please do so. Also send us an email to skypeexp@microsoft.com with tenant domain details.

Hi, Yes I have signed up. Just sent an email with tenant details. Hope you can onboard me soon. Thanks