SOLVED

SfB Fast Insider - Calendar not showing

Deleted
Not applicable

C8fjiiDXgAEGVqLSo I have SfB 2015 on prem and Exch O365.  All was working fine until the latest update.  I go sign in and put in the correct details and it just drops out to sign in again.  Anyone else see this issue?

38 Replies

Same here, but i didn't open a ticket untill now.

I have the same issue. And the client does not save any conversation history.

Updated client today and same issue. Submitted the logs a few days ago via the app.

Hi Graham.  Do your SFB account and Exchange account have the same addresses?  After the sign in prompt, were you able to see the meetings?  We will try to pull your ticket.

I have the same issue but have never had a working Meetings or automatic status update from calendar since switching from Lync 2013 to Skype for Business 2016. When I enter login credentials it briefly flashes "Checking for updates..." then returns to the "Sign into your Exchange account to see your upcoming meetings"

I'm on Skype for Business Mac version 16.6.332

I'm wondering if the information under the Details area of the Skype for Business download page regarding the minimum required version of Skype for Business Server 2015 have anything to do with it. 

Hi Kam, yes they are the same. SfB is on premise 2015 Server and Exchange is pure O365 (using DirSync etc). Once I attempt to sign in, it jumps back to the sign in as per the screen shot above.
best response
Solution

Hi Graham, let's try a few things:

1. Sign out of SFB Mac.

2.  Click on "Delete Sign-in Info" button.

3.  Enter the same SFB account for the 1st and 3rd input fields of the sign in screen, e.g. graham@contoso.com. 

4.  Sign in and let me know if it works.

We have changed the Exchange functionality because it was not detecting connectivity failure.  But it means that it is a bit more stricter when it comes to the user name matching.

Hi Kam

Thanks, that worked. All good now. Interesting how it changed the Calendar login field to be populated with my email address now.

Cheers

Graham

Great to hear that your problem is fixed.  We will add this to FAQ of SFB Mac. 

Kam

Hi Kam,

I followed your instructions but am still having the same issue. I've tried entering my username as both my email address and domain\username formats. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam.  Another thing to try is enter "Domain\user id" into the User Name field, e.g. "Contoso\JohnSmith".  It depends on your active directory setup.  

If that does not work, your might want to find out what your full email address is and try that.  Some topology has email address like this:  "johnsmith@exchange.contoso.com", instead of more friendly name "johnsmith@contoso.com".

Kam

Hello,

I'm facing a similar problem but in my case it displays "Checking for updates..." and never changes from that message.

Some builds ago (don't remember when) the meeting tab was diaplaying the meetins correctly.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 09.39.37.png

Thanks

Rafael

I had the same problem after I deleted my sign-in info and then logged back in. It seems to be working now after quitting the Skype for Business application and then restarting it again.

I see the "Checking for Updates" as well

I have 16.8.198 client

we have on Prem SFB server and O365 for all other clients.

I used my email for the sign in on line 1 and 3

my presence deafults to unknown and when chaged to Available that does not reflect in the O365 clients

I am Still experincing the O365 Excahnge calendar sign in...We have S4B Server on Prem.

Currently running S4B client 16.9.3

I was able to change the Exchange address on the IOS device and the calendar works correctly.

Is this an option in the S4B client for MAC?

Same here but we are Skype and Exchange On-Prem. In our internal Network it works but from External no Calendar and Voicemailbox are working. It makes no difference if we use UPN or domain\username .

I've created a ticket a few month ago, and this works in the next release, but now in 16.8 and 16.9 releases it changed back to non-working

Working now for me.

I was also getting the "Checking for Updates" message in the meetings tab and couldn't see any of the meetings.

I'm using Skype for Business 16.8.196 on MacOS.

I closed Skype for Business application.

Then opened Keychain Access application and searched for skype in my login keychain. I deleted all the entries (I had like 5 entries).

Reopened Skype and then I was getting the "Sign into your Exchange account to see your upcoming meetings". I just signed in with my credentials and it's working now.

I'm not sure if it stopped working when I last changed my password. I'll keep an eye on it if it happens again.

Hope this helps others.

Kam, this option isn't working for me.   I seem to have the same issue that Graham has where we have SFB/Lync on Prem and Office365 exchange.  I'm getting the exact same error message as Graham, but when I tried what you suggested above name@company.com in 1st and 3rd fields, I can't get logged in at all.     it will log me in if I put name@company.com in the 1 field and domain/userid in the second with my password, but then I get the error on logging into exchange.     if I try to log into exchange again, by clicking the try again control it prompts me with teh Office365 single sign on login screen for my company but it has only my userid in the field, I've tried with domain\userid and password or name@company.com user forms and both fail. 

I tried the sign out and clear keychain---no success

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

Hi Graham, let's try a few things:

1. Sign out of SFB Mac.

2.  Click on "Delete Sign-in Info" button.

3.  Enter the same SFB account for the 1st and 3rd input fields of the sign in screen, e.g. graham@contoso.com. 

4.  Sign in and let me know if it works.

We have changed the Exchange functionality because it was not detecting connectivity failure.  But it means that it is a bit more stricter when it comes to the user name matching.

View solution in original post