SOLVED

SfB Fast Insider - Calendar not showing

Deleted
Not applicable

C8fjiiDXgAEGVqLSo I have SfB 2015 on prem and Exch O365.  All was working fine until the latest update.  I go sign in and put in the correct details and it just drops out to sign in again.  Anyone else see this issue?

38 Replies
This keychain piece was the one that got me as well. Especially on password change for my user.

please provide update for this issue as we have 25 users with the same results.

we are rolling out the full S4B to all users soon....

We also have multiple user with this issue.

Have tried all various work arounds onhere but it still fails.

I shold also add this is NOT on a preview but hte curren release of 16.10

Hi Mat.  Are the users see the notification saying "you need to sign into Exchange to see the upcoming meetings"?

Yes, it both meetings tab and calls tab.

We have tried all sorts on client side and spent hours on this but nothign is working. 

Have you try these steps:

• Sign out of SFB (By clicking ‘Sign out’ under the Skype For Business application menu).
• In the sign-in screen click 'Delete Sign-in Info’ button and click ‘OK’ to confirm. (These step is just to get rid of any stale sign-in info)
• Now enter only your email address (johnsmith@contoso.com) and password. Be sure to leave the username field blank.
• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and ensure that ‘Auto-detect server’ is checked.
• Click sign in.
• You might still see the Exchange banner in the meetings tab and have to sign in through that once more but after that, your sign in should work as expected in subsequent attempts.

These steps do not work for me. I can't get through the first sign on without putting my domain/username info into the signing form. even if I click Advance and auto detect. I can not see exchange calendar info from Skype at all. However, the rest of Skype functions after I've logged in using the domain\userid info.
None of this works, it just fails to sign in.

I have identical issue in my working environment. We are using exchange online and skype for business 2015(on premises). in my case the issue is solved after i deleted all the keychain related to skype for business and exchange/outlook.  i saw one of keychain for exchange have last update date 5 months back. the meeting information start appearing after i deleteed keychain and re-key in the password so the new keychain registered.

Tried deleting keychain, still, fails for me.

I just wanted to add that I'm experiencing the same issue.  When I click on Sign in, I get a blank pop-up window that just spins.  I've clean uninstalled Lync as well as SFB.  The meetings view did work for me in a previous build.  When the pop-up goes away after a minute, the display is updated "You have no meetings today" then "Checking for updates..." and then back to Exchange prompt for Sign in.

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 3.01.01 PM.png

Arnold, can you please go to Help/Report an issue? If you don't have that option, please go the Preferences/General/Generate the log files and share the log files with me directly.
Not to start a you know what kind of storm, but I installed the latest Skype Fast Insider release today (16.11.115) and this release fixed this issue for me. I was having the issue consistently as described over the last several releases of Skype (probably over 4 months). I cleared out my registry yesterday per some other suggestions and that didn't fix the issue with the fast insider release before 16.11.115, but when I logged into Skype after the new release installed today, the problem was gone.

Thanks Tom.  That's good to hear.  In the new insider release 16.11, we streamlined the sign in process.  We will ask for additional information if the initial sign in didn't succeed.  Other folks you are welcome to try the build.  Please remember to delete the sign in information first.

I'm on 16.11.115 and still get the sign in issue.

Same issue on 16.12.77. Been like that for several releases. Interestingly, the iOS version does show meetings, so something is wrong on the macOS version.

version 16.12.63 works for me ---in the sign in section under advanced options for user name i have the domain\lan id for the on Premise S4B server info

on the first sign in screen i have the email address for my 0365 account

Logging out, deleting the sign-in then re-entering my login credentials has restored the calendar events on the Meetings tab in SFB

@Kam Foo Aw  Thanks, that did the trick.