Why does Microsoft ignore the UserVoice votes?

Copper Contributor

Skype for Business (along with many other products) have a loud set of comments and feedback and tons of votes for things that are quite old sometimes, and also seem rather simple to fix. But there is almost no feedback on UserVoice from MS. And clearly MS is busy working on other things. And the Roadmap site with all the Office 365 products, makes no mention of actually fixing bugs or addressing UserVoice votes. Essentially, MS just doing whatever they feel like without looking back.

If this in some way has some chance of making it to a Product Manager as part of the community, I sure would like to hear something about this. I'm sure many others would too. There are many who #1 - definitely do not recommend Office 365 because of this and related bugs, or #2 - regreting getting into Office 365 but not willing to jump ship yet (I am in this boat), or #3 - decided to ditch Office 365 but have not completed it yet, or #4 - closed the book on O365.. most of course going to Google Apps, GMail which is far superior in web app stability, performance, integration, user experience, etc.

0 Replies