Teams On Air: Behind the scenes of Skype Meeting Broadcast

Microsoft

Join us live during Teams On Air where we discuss the latest features and roadmap for Intelligent Communications in Office 365. You will also get the chance to participate in our live Q&A where your questions will be answered by experts from Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. Don't miss our next episode coming up Friday, November 10 @ 9am PST! Watch at aka.ms/TeamsOnAir.   

Title: Behind the scenes of Skype Meeting Broadcast

Abstract: Join host Delanda Coleman and guest Jeff Tyler, Digital Media Experience lead at Microsoft Studios, as they discuss how Microsoft engages employees and customers with Skype Meeting Broadcast. Skype Meeting Broadcast is a feature of Office 365 that enables you to schedule, produce, and broadcast meetings or events to online audiences up to 10,000 attendees. During this episode, we'll go behind the scenes of one of our most highly produced broadcasts at Microsoft: Satya's Q&A. In addition, Delanda and Jeff will share some best practices on how your team can start using Skype Meeting Broadcast today.

Where: aka.ms/TeamsOnAir

Save the date by downloading the Outlook invite attached below!

6 Replies
I have seen there is some changes on Office 365 study guide, i am a student taking the course for Exam 70-346 & 70-347. Can someone assist me with the updated documents.
can u please fix my teams plz
i have no datastraming ADDON in Excel
how do i talk to my teacher