SRS v2 2.0.2.0 Update

MVP

Are there any release notes available ? I've found the new documentation about OMS monotoring, but anything else changed ?

thanks

7 Replies

Hi Steven, there are media improvements and a new audio picker under the settings section.

Users should now to be able to change their default audio device associated with SRS.

Anyone who has installed this version, is "Dual Screen Support" available?

not yet
Could anyone update to this build? we are still facing the 0x80070216 update error and there seems to be no resolution available.

I had to uninstall the app and reinstall. After that I had to set the app as a default program for skype-rs://.

For the issue where app updates from the Store are failing with an Error 0x80070216. This affected not just the SRSv2 app but other apps serviced from Windows Store as well. This happens whether you install manually or let the system auto update. A windows fix for this issue has been released as a KB update. Please follow the steps below to install the fix –

1. From SRSv2 app, jump into Admin profile using the settings tab
  2. Install the public update on the device available at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4016635
  3. Restart the device when prompted after the install is complete and let the device start up automatically
  4. Leave the device overnight for it to run the default scheduled maintenance task at 2 AM and let it pick the update automatically. This is important.

The KB fix will roll out to Windows Update sometime next week and will be installed automatically as part of OS update process.

Hi @Kiran Kodali ,

thank for sharing this KB article, that resolves the update error.

Greets

Jörg