Skype Room System V2 Unable to sign in

Copper Contributor

Hi, 
This environment has 2 accounts but one account unsuccessfully tested on the Skype Room System return with an error prompting that "We can't sign you in because server unable to be reached or the server is incompatible with the device"

The device(Hub) is connecting to WiFi with no firewall blocking.

From the Skype Room System logs, I was able to find "Exchange: Autodiscovery failed, SignIn: Unhealthy"

Any suggestion?

2 Replies

Hi @sabrinaksy,

did you compare the two accounts to find any differences between them?

I would double check the exchange config for that failed account.

You could also try to sign with the SfB client using that failed account to check if the SfB part is working fine.

Paul

Hi @Paul Lange ,

Thanks for the reply, yea i did compare both of the accounts and they are created via Office 365.

I ran a reset on the lenovo hub 5000 and its SRS version when to 3 then i try to push the windows update and saw nothing much on major updates though and then ran the Skype Deployment Kit tool and the SRS version show 4.0.78 the lastest. However, this time the failed account can login SRS but the successful account can't login to SRS. I had tested both accounts login to Skype for Business both accounts are fine before reset and after rest the lenovo hub 500. 

In the end, I just send this device back for maintenance. Still having like a grey area not sure whether is it the device issue, driver issue or SRS issue.