Skype Room System stuck on signin in

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have a Skype Room System (Surface Pro 2017, Logitech Smartdock) but I'm having trouble signing in. The App keeps displaying the circle 'Signing in' but never does. The New Meeting button is greyed out.

I have tried a lot of things, and have checked the logs. Nothing in there gives me any clue on what might be the problem, but I also do not know where to look.

Some possible relevant information:

• I have build 4.0.51.0 of the SrS app on Win 10.0.17134.471.
  • The SrS user is created with the correct PS scripts
  • We are using 0365. We do have an on premise AD for 'normal' users but the SrS-account is created in the cloud. I can log in with the account (name@tenant.onmicrosoft.com) on a Windows SfB-app and in OWA
  • I have tried to use the username@tenant.onmicrosoft.com user as well as the username@domain.com usernames.
  • I have tried Teams, Skype, and a combination. 
  • When I send feedback through the app, I receive the e-mail and I can see the sent feedback in de Sent Items folder in Outlook online. So the user seems correct
  • When I invite the room from my personal outlook account the SrS displays the meeting, but the join meeting butting is greyed out.
  • In the eventlog I can see a recurring error: {"Description":"Network status : Healthy. Exchange status : Connected. Signin status: Unhealthy. Teams Signin status: NotApplicable.","ResourceState":"Unhealthy","OperationName":"Heartbeat","OperationResult":"Fail","OS":"Windows 10","OSVersion":"10.0.17134.471","Alias":"","DisplayName":"","AppVersion":"4.0.51.0","IPv4Address":"192.168.0.127","IPv6Address":"","IPv4Address2":"172.28.174.209"}

I have been trying to get this to work for three weeks now, and would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Peter

1 Reply

Finally I have found a solution. We re-created the users in the on prem AD and synced them to the cloud. This solved the problem. Still not sure why the other solution didn't work, but I am glad it worked in the end.