Skype Broadcast audio device settings

Copper Contributor

Is there a way to adjust audio settings for Skype Broadcasts? (those that open in the browser).....my headphones work only on the Skype Meetings or calls which is not the same. Please help. Thanks.

3 Replies
Do you mean to adjust where the audio that comes out for viewers of a broadcast?
If so - that's more of a Windows setting as you would set the headset/headphones to be your default audio device.

I'm a little confused too, but if the question is if you can affect the volume the remote side hears, then not really no.  My only suggestion would be to play with your microphone\recording device's sensitivity levels on your windows client so it makes you appear louder or softer in the outgoing stream.

Ivan - Go to your sound settings. Scroll down until you see “Advance Sound Options” and select “App volume and device preferences.” You should see the web browser in the list of apps that use sound. Click the “Output” drop down on your web browser line and select the your headphones or the output device of your choice.