SfB not generating Conference ID for meeting

Copper Contributor

We have several users reporting that when they attempt to create a SfB online meeting, their invites are not including the dial-in conference numbers and are only populated with the meet URL. This is with build 3639 of SfB and 15.28 of Outlook. Any suggestions? I believe there was a newer Outlook build but checking for updates repeatedly never detects any updates.

17 Replies
Any issues with the user licenses? You need to have a "Skype for Business PSTN Conferencing" license assigned to support PSTN dial-in.

Definitely not that as there was not a problem for the same users with Lync 2011; It is limited to our pilot upgrade group and they previously worked fine.

I have the same problem with 3639 of SfB and 15.29 of Outlook for Mac. User licensing is proper and has been verified on Windows.

Another vote for this issue. I have it now on Outlook 15.29 (161101) and SfB 16.0.3639. I have a MS PSTN conferencing number, but it does not appear in meeting invites

This resolved itself for me today without any client updates. I'm guessing something was fixed server-side.

This is not resolved, My meetins are not populating with Dial-in numbers and conference id

I've have latest updates Outlook version 15.29 and SFB MAC version 16.1.388

It worked well with Lync 2011 also is working fine on Windows SFB and Outlook

Please let me know any suggestions since we have many MAC users in the company eager to upgrade from Lync 2011 to SFB MAC

My issue has been resolved with SFB 16.1.424 and Mac 15.29

Yes, seems to have resolved, its now populating the conference ids still waiting for toll free / other conutry numbers to get populated in the meeting invite

Still seems to be a problem for me on SfB 16.1.436 and Outlook 15.29. Is there anything that needs to be done on the server side to enable conference IDs (and dial-in dnumbers) to be dispayed with the SfB client? Works perfectly fine with Lync 2011.

This problem has returned for me on Outlook 15.29 (161115) and SfB 16.1.436

and now seems to be resolved again with SfB 16.1.458

Still an issue for me today, 1/12/17 - just updated Outlook for Mac to version 15.30 (170107) and SfB 16.2.156.   This used to work for me, works for colleague on a PC version.   

While I know my dial-in number, there is no meeting ID provided for callers to use to join the call.  This is useless until repaired.  

Has anyone found out, or has been given, instructions on how to resolve this?

It seems like a 'hit and hope' on the next release. 

Agreed, seems hit and miss, hope MS release stable version soon!!

Hey everyone (especially those on this thread),

I recently recieved a few private messages on this topic with pointers back to this thread. Is there anyone who can help us out to clarify if this is still being seen as a problem? If so, here is what we need:

• install the latest Insider build - it should be 16.6.XXX
  • go ahead and recreate the issue reported here
  • The insider builds have an extra feature to submit problems - Help | Report an Issue
  • Let us know on this thread you have reported it (and let us know what your architecture is: Office/2015/2013?

Thanks everyone! Ing eneral, this is a the approach for any issue you might encounter if you can help. Get on an insider build, test to see if you can still recreate it, and then report it using Help | Report an Issue.

Folks,

Have the same problem, configuration:

macOS High Sierra version 10.13.3 (17D102)

Skype for Business Version 16.15.166

Microsoft Outlook for Mac Version 16.11 (180311)

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mihail

Your post is the most recent one.

Have you found a solution for this problem?

I am experiencing the same issue.