SOLVED

SFB 2015 : Conference ID no longer working

Copper Contributor

Error Message (heard on the phone after key-in the Conference ID) : sorry I can't seem to connect to your meeting now, please try again later. good bye.

This happened to a number of staff in our environment. The current solution is to reset the Conference Information wherein they'll receive a new Conference ID and Meeting URL. I would like to know what causes this issue? Or how to check what could be the reason why the Conference ID is no longer working. Thanks.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Edgar Malata (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

Are you running SfB Online or On-Premises installation? If you run your own SfB on-prem installation check the event logs if you can see anything there related to this issue.

Make sure you are running the latest cumulative update and that you updated the database to latest version after installing the CU.

We have SFB On-Premise installation but have Exchange Online. So UM is on O365.
From the Lync Event Logs, i saw the warning event;
Event ID: 33060
Name: Lync Server
Souce: LS Conferencing Attendant
General: User failed to join the conference.....

Now, planning to log a ticket with Microsoft.

Hi,

Creating a support case with Microsoft is good, they will probably be able to help you fast when they get all logs from you. You could check with CLS logging that you are able to get all the digits to the server.

I had a similar problem at a customer site that were running a FrontEnd server with two NICs.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Edgar Malata (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

Are you running SfB Online or On-Premises installation? If you run your own SfB on-prem installation check the event logs if you can see anything there related to this issue.

Make sure you are running the latest cumulative update and that you updated the database to latest version after installing the CU.

View solution in original post