Salesforce Integration with Skype For Business

Microsoft

A while back you may have heard that there is a way to integrate Skype for Business with Salesforce. We just posted an article to the Skype for Business Community Blog detailing how to do this. Check it out here.

Salesforce currently has this feature available as a public Beta. Over time we hope to see continued enhancements to this integration.  

Let us know what you think!

3 Replies

It's a great feature and shows a lot of promise - as it's currently only usable for internal communications it's useful but ....... what I would like to see in it is the ability to use SFB to initiate PSTN calls by clicking on a contacts phone/mobile/etc. number or the ability to receive PSTN calls (have SFB work with Lightning Open CTI or something more proprietary), ability to log them, etc.

Found this thread via Google search as I was searching for reviews/feedback with Salesforce and Skype for Business integration.

Our office settled for Tenfold as a 3rd party CTI to integrate Salesforce and S4B. It has worked for us. It increased our teams' efficiency in handling calls (eliminated useless clicks, automatically logging calls). Still, I'd like to thank you for sharing the very informative blog post.

HI Andrew

Did this progress further?  I have an opportunity to deploy Skype for Business on-line but client needs integration with SalesForce.  I guess MS will be putting energies into Teams so don't care how its done as long as it is with 365!