Report or Count of Every Phone Number Active in Skype

Iron Contributor

Is there a report, or PowerShell, that can be run to do a listing of every number in the Skype for Business system? My CIO would like to know total number of extensions that have been set up as we are considering charging back departments for phones. I know we have somewhere around 1,200+ in the system, but I was curious if there was a way to get a listing or simply a report of numbers.

I have not come across anything, but wanted to double check.

Thank you!

John

3 Replies

there are a few ways to get this from powershell.

There are a few places that numbers are stored

you can export these to csv with | export-csv c:\logs\users.csv

so with PS you could do something like this

Get-CsUser | Select-Object -Property DisplayName,SipAddress,LineURI,PrivateLine | export-csv c:\logs\users.csv

Get-CsAnalogDevice | Select-Object -Property DisplayName,SipAddress,LineURI | export-csv c:\logs\analogdevices.csv

Get-CsCommonAreaPhone | Select-Object -Property DisplayName,SipAddress,LineURI

Get-CsExUmContact |  Select-Object -Property DisplayName,SipAddress,LineURI

Get-CsDialInConferencingAccessNumber | Select-Object -Property DisplayName,PrimaryUri,LineURI

Get-CsTrustedApplicationEndpoint | Select-Object -Property DisplayName,SipAddress,LineURI

Get-CsRgsWorkflow | Select-Object -Property Name,PrimaryUri,LineURI

Get-CsMeetingRoom | Select-Object -Property Identity,SipAddress,LineURI

There are some pre-written scripts too if you look in the gallery: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Lync-Get-All-Assigned-8c1328a0 

Some are nice, export to Excel, other HTML, easy to hack up and make it do what you want.

@Adam Berns and @Anthony Caragol, thank you! That is great information! I neglected to come back in and update the post that I did find some reports within the system that helped. I will check out the PowerShell scripts and reports. Those look great!

John