QoS in SFB Made Easy and Complete

Iron Contributor

We have read and heard enough enabling and implementing QoS in SFB servers, SFB/Lync Clients, Windos OS/PCs and across network swithces and routers yet left with no concrete understanding of how it should be done firmly without having a slightest doubt when you are implementing it.

No more. Gone are those onerous dyas with this guide published here -https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/QoS-in-SFB-Made-Easy-and-d7ffa783  

Like all my other guides I published here at TechNet Gallery, my first and foremost objective is "get-the-job-done" properly with complete understanding and confidence of what you are trying to achieve and "get-expected-successful-results".

Let's get started, first of all, there are 3 servers (services) running on top Mediation-collocated Frontend server namely; Application server, Conferencing server, and Mediation server.

1.png

Please refer to the companying essential Excelsheet to perform steps/tasks required to get QoS impleted successfully. 

I referenced the following sites and meticulously customized my guide based on the best practices used by them to make QoS easy and readily applicable. So, my guide is the best extraction of their guides combined :D. 

0 Replies