PSTN Usage Details report not capturing calls made via on-prem PBX

Iron Contributor

Recently convered some of my Cloud PBX users from a MS Calling plan, over to using on-prem PSTN connectivity instead.

Since the switch, I dont see any calls being reported in the "PSTN Usage details" report online. I can still see those calls if I search in the "session details" preview report though.

I get that the calls are no longer going over MS's phone services, but the users is still hosted online, so where/ how can I get reporting on these calls now? 

8 Replies
Well as they are no longer using the PSTN service from Microsoft it would make sense I guess that they don't show in the PSTN usage report as that would be for the online service.
Can you see any usage on-premises?

Yeah, I'm unable to find these call records on-prem either. Since I can trace the individual calls in the "session details" report online, the CDR data seems to be all there, but I just dont have a way to get to all the summary data in a report format, as was the case with the PSTN Reports.

Hi Neerjaj,  we have a bug. I'll check and update you. As a temporary workaround can you use GW logs? Is it possible?

Thanks for checking Nikolay. Yes we can get the logs from the GW for now.

No rush, but do let us know when resolved.

Thank you and apologize for inconvinience

Hi Nikolay - Any ETA on the bug fix?
Hi working on it, I do not have ETA at the moment, there are some technical issues we are solving to distinguish calls. I hope will have more details later this montn