Lets discuss Skype for Business

Microsoft

Welcome everyone to the brand new boards to discuss Office 365. Here though its all about the Skype Biz :-). Many of you coming from the old IT Pro network will know me as that Microsoft guy who like to talk a lot about the coming Mac client and other client related topics.

I am sure shortly we will be joined by others on my team who looks after workloads like services, voice, devices, and a lot of other topics. I will say this - the conversation was GREAT in the last forum because you all spoke to each other and formed a community where we joined in and learned from you about concerns, etc.

Looking forward to sharing the latest on Skype for Business here - wth YOU!

Paul

2 Replies

Hello,

Does anyone know when Calling Plans will be available in Canada?  I am not talking about the preview but full product availability.

Depends on how well the preview goes.  :)  Not much of an answer, but I doubt there's a scheduled date until it's field tested.  Typically these go GA pretty quickly.  From what I've been seeing there are a LOT of people signing up for this preview so if there's an issue I'm sure it will be found quickly.