SOLVED

Is anyone else's Cloud PBX down?

Brass Contributor

Is anyone else's Cloud PBX down?

I can't make or receive calls, no response from a ticket with MS no mention of any issues in the portal.....

7 Replies

Mine is working, have my tenant in europe.. 

Service health is also not showing anything down about the Phone System.

We are having issues as well, Microsoft has posted an incident today on the O365 Health Status page

Thanks, What does the incident say, i am only seeing 2 advisories relating to Presence and Contacts

best response confirmed by Richard Jenner (Brass Contributor)
Solution

We're down too; submitted a ticket with 365 and got a callback that there's an issue affecting "multiple tenants", but no ETA.  Followup email from the tech indicated a PSTN Conf issue specifically for some reason.

edit: we're presenting as PSTN calls outbound just flat dying; inbound is endless ringing.

Title: PSTN and VOIP conference call issues

User Impact: PSTN users may be unable to communicate with VOIP users on conference calls, and vice versa.

Current status: We're investigating whether a newly introduced certificate is contributing to the problem. Once that is confirmed, we'll develop an action plan to mitigate impact.

Scope of impact: This issue could potentially affect any of your users if they have joined conference calls via PSTN or VOIP.

Start time: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at 6:49 PM UTC

Next update by: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at 9:30 PM UTC
Last Updated: Feb 21 2018 7:49PM UTC   

Thank you

Looks like they just posted an advisory specific to PSTN: LY129576

User impact:Users may be unable to make or receive calls using the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
Latest message:Title: PSTN calling issue

User Impact: Users may be unable to make or receive calls using the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

Current status: We're investigating an issue affecting PSTN calling. We'll provide an update within 30 minutes.

Service is restored

image002.jpg

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Richard Jenner (Brass Contributor)
Solution

We're down too; submitted a ticket with 365 and got a callback that there's an issue affecting "multiple tenants", but no ETA.  Followup email from the tech indicated a PSTN Conf issue specifically for some reason.

edit: we're presenting as PSTN calls outbound just flat dying; inbound is endless ringing.

Title: PSTN and VOIP conference call issues

User Impact: PSTN users may be unable to communicate with VOIP users on conference calls, and vice versa.

Current status: We're investigating whether a newly introduced certificate is contributing to the problem. Once that is confirmed, we'll develop an action plan to mitigate impact.

Scope of impact: This issue could potentially affect any of your users if they have joined conference calls via PSTN or VOIP.

Start time: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at 6:49 PM UTC

Next update by: Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at 9:30 PM UTC
Last Updated: Feb 21 2018 7:49PM UTC   

View solution in original post