SOLVED

How to place calls with IVR

Deleted
Not applicable

I'd like to build a PoC where I can automate the process of calling people, putting a IVR with two option, and register that option again in the database.

I need this to be able to make several calls at the same time (about 10).

Is this posible? So far (Im new with this), I've just found how to answer calls and do the IVR process, but I need to place calls. For example, this is seems to be what I need, but it's for answering, not placing calls:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj205321.aspx#Creating or modifying an interactive workflow

BTW, this is for external numbers, phone numbers, not S4B users.

3 Replies

See here we would require to make multiple configuration one configuration is to make the feature enable to receive the Inbound Calls coming on the Telephone Number. With respect to that we would also require to have PSTN Calling Feature available for making the outbound calls through the Skype for Business Client. There are multiple configuration availabe but the cheapest among them is Skype for Business Online Configuration

Now in case we want to use the Incoming and Outgoing Calling feature both for 10 users we would require to have the purchase 10 Cloud PBX Licenses, 10 PSTN Calling Licenses and 10 PSTN Conferencing Licenses apart from the base plans from Office 365 E1, E3, E5.

After we have the above licenses we would require to sign-up on www.skyepreview.com for the feature of getting the Cloud AA availabe to our tenant. Once the feature is enabled we then require to port in the numbers from the third party provider to Microsoft so that we can use the numbers for the Cloud AA which would work for our incoming calls on the Skype for Business Client.

We would also be successfully able to make calls through the same Skype for Business Client using the Cloud PBX and PSTN Calling Licenses.

PSTN Calling Plan Costing

https://products.office.com/en-us/skype-for-business/pstn-calling-plans  

Thanks for your answer!
Ok, my client is already able to make outbound calls. My question is how can I perform those outbound calls without a person behind. I need "something" that will automatically make the call, then connect the call to an IVR so the person that answers it can navigate that IVR menu, and I can track his elections (what the person that answers the call selects on the IVR system).
best response
Solution

Daniel the option wherein you want to make the Outbound Calls without an operator or the person behind the phone is not possbile as of now in Skype for Business. Even the response group service which we are having is for handling the incoming calls majorly.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

Daniel the option wherein you want to make the Outbound Calls without an operator or the person behind the phone is not possbile as of now in Skype for Business. Even the response group service which we are having is for handling the incoming calls majorly.

View solution in original post