SOLVED

Duplicate IM messages in Skype for business

Copper Contributor

Hello

I have been having problems with skype recently.

Two lines of message are printed.

Currently, four companies are experiencing the same problem.

There is a problem with KB3127934 and KB3127939. However, this update is not installed.

I am sorry that English is poor.

Please help me.

123213213 (1).png

7 Replies
best response confirmed by Kyeong in Lee (Copper Contributor)
Solution

If this is the problem you are experiencing, then there is a resolution in an update released yesterday: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3213037

thank you!!

I'll check.
I'll give you feedback.!!

This update has some issues in sigining into skype. Waiting for MS to confirm if it is a bug or not.

The Duplicate IM Messages in the Skype for Business client was an known issue with Skype for Business Update which was causing the issue. The issue has been address in the recent update for respective clients.

I am still seeing this problem and am connecting to an on-prem fully patched version of SfB server.  My client version is 16.21.65.  Attached is a screenshot of the issue.  The issue seems to be related to going on and off the network without quitting SFB client each time.

Dear Since morning i am receiving "Duplicate IM message in Skype for Business"

my skype client is (16.0.4738.1000)

FE server is 6.0.9319.534

As this was addressed by Microsoft as a bug on the client, I don't think there is a setting how can we resolve this. In our environment this got solved when MS has released updated client.

To resolve this in your case, I think the best would be to contact Microsoft directly, to see if they have an answer for this.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Kyeong in Lee (Copper Contributor)
Solution

If this is the problem you are experiencing, then there is a resolution in an update released yesterday: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3213037

View solution in original post