CQD reports resources?

Copper Contributor

I search these forums, the SOF, and a healthy bit of bing & google searches, didn't find anything, so figured I raise the topic:

I suspect/imagine/assume that OCS/Lync/Skype operators around the world that have been using CQD for some time may have already developed some “really usefully”, “frequently used” and/or “indispensable reports” that go above/beyond the canned reports. Reports that draw attention to/identify ‘problem areas’ to troubleshoot are of particular interest.  I’m sure mere muggles like us could serve to learn a lot from the magical abilities and lessons learned from the BlackBelts, Engineering teams, MVP communities and other groups around the world. Man LOL

To that end, a few questions come to mind:

• Is anyone aware of a ‘library’ or online community where customers might be sharing CQDX files or queries that we can all benefit from?
  • Any partners out there that came to mind that can offer some sage (free) advice (a link to download their CQDX exports! Man Tongue) ?
  • Maybe Global Foundation Services and/or MS IT have shared this in the past or can share now?

Thanks,

Niv

4 Replies

Hi there -

I wanted to let you know about the updates recently made to CQD - have a look at the blog posting from earlier, today.

@Jason Collier would be a good resource to help you track down additional CQD resources and learnings.  Tagging him here ;)

This is a great idea. I'm not aware of anyone sharing these yet. Let me loop back with the team and see what we can come up with. Great collaborative idea.

Thanks @Jason Collier! @Matt Wade shared a pretty epic template, but I'm sure the community can come together to really accelerate Business Intellegence around Unified COmmunications (Hint: POwerBI!! :) )