Cloud PBX and CLoud Connector Edition support through office 365?

Copper Contributor

SInce Cloud PBX is an office 365 offering, and cloud conector edition is used with CLoud PBX, is there support for Cloud PBX through Office 365 support?

I've tried multiple times to get support for cloud pbx + CCE and office 365 support keeps telling me they don't support this..

3 Replies

I've had mixed results on this in the past.  My assumption and what Microsoft has said a number of times is that the CCE is an extension of the cloud and is supported by the Office 365 team.

When we first started deploying, we were able to get support via Office 365, but it was suspect and wasn't until I escalted about 7 times that I got someone who could help.  Now I've been told they don't support it at all.  Not sure where to go for support on these things.

That's a real shame since its such a viable option for legacy + Cloud integration, but it doesn't always seem to "go according to documentation."

The last time I called in I got told I had to call "Server support" (but thye didn't have a number) or contract with a partner for support.  Frankly, I think that's absurd.. I understand partner support for integration with gateways since those are so varried.  but they should be able to support the interconnection between the CCE and the Office 365 cloud since that should be a well known interface on their part.

Please elborate your CCE issue, may be I should be able to have a look?