Chat for websites

Copper Contributor

Hello.

My name is Alexander Burganov. I'm a php programmer. I'm looking for a sponsor for my startup. The conditional name is "Chat for websites". The point is in a universal chat that is automatically embedded in any site and allows you to exchange information both between people and between sites. The user types in the browser something like this line https://chatforwebsites.ru?go_url=www.microsoft.com. As a result, the standard microsoft site opens, but at the bottom right there is a small chat window for exchanging text messages. Instead of microsoft, you can specify any other site. There are three ways to exchange messages:
1. From person to person
2. From the person to the site. In this case, the message will be received by all people who currently have the site specified in the message open.
3. From site to site. This is a parallel transfer of information from one person's site to another person's site.
There are two types of information transfer: single and group.
In a single transfer, the sender moves the cursor to the item to be sent and presses Ctrl+S. This command sends the content of the element to the chat. After that, the "Send" button is pressed. The recipient, after receiving the content of the element, moves the cursor to the element in which the message should be written and presses Ctrl+R. After executing this command, the message from the chat will be written to the selected item.
In a group transfer, the sender specifies the name of the attribute in the chat and clicks the "Send" button. After executing this command, all elements of the sender's site that have this attribute will be rewritten to the corresponding elements of the recipient's site that have this attribute. In this case, the elements will be matched by the value of this attribute.
In addition, with the help of a special api request, site developers can access all elements of the site of a certain user, provided that the user is in the chat and has allowed access to the site.
You can also come up with a lot of additional functionality specific to cross-site exchange. In fact, I propose to supplement the standard client-server system with a system of parallel information exchange between client parts. I am a php programmer myself and could take part in the development of this chat. My email: abuganov@gmail.com

0 Replies