SOLVED

CCE Cloud PBX deployment

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi all, 

If primary domain are all online users, but they have a child domain is running hybird mode (on-prem infra) 

They should clean up hybrid on-prem first and then setup CCE for primary domain? or it can run together? 

Their options are either all online or hybird mode?

Thanks.

5 Replies
best response
Solution

Since there is already an invested and established Hybrid setup in place in production environment, I woudn't suggest you flatten all up instead make the best use of it by moving Online users back to Hybrid -- primarily because they are, I assumed "Pure Online users without Enterprise Voice" -- minimal migration time, and less administrative efforts are your advantages to name a few.  

After all, CCE is a minial and stripped down version of SFB running on-prem that you still have to maintain it -- upgrading to a newer CCE version, configuring with new features like Media Bypass, etc and of course hardware. 

At the same time, the licenses you subscribed for current Online users can also be used/assigned after you enabled them to be Hybrid users. 

Hi John, the scenario you decribed will not work. Youneed to wait until co-existence between SfB pool and CCE comes. We expect this year.

So we have to wait 2017 Q4 for the CCE 2.1 coexisting with On-premise skype right?

Thanks.

If they are on-premise hybrid keep on-premise hybrid and don't deply CCE, if they are online then deploy CCE right?

Thanks.

That is correct

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

Since there is already an invested and established Hybrid setup in place in production environment, I woudn't suggest you flatten all up instead make the best use of it by moving Online users back to Hybrid -- primarily because they are, I assumed "Pure Online users without Enterprise Voice" -- minimal migration time, and less administrative efforts are your advantages to name a few.  

After all, CCE is a minial and stripped down version of SFB running on-prem that you still have to maintain it -- upgrading to a newer CCE version, configuring with new features like Media Bypass, etc and of course hardware. 

At the same time, the licenses you subscribed for current Online users can also be used/assigned after you enabled them to be Hybrid users. 

View solution in original post