Call answering rules with Cloud PBX

Deleted
Not applicable

We are using SfB Online E5 Cloud PBX.  When I try to setup call answering rules and use the find me or transfer options and put in a phone number and click save I get an error.

The phone number you entered xxx-xxx-xxxx doesn't comply with the dialing restrictions configured by your voice mail administrator.

We are cloud only but with a hybrid Exchange environment.  Is there a way to set these up so in this environment?  Has anyone else had this issue?

3 Replies

Hi Ben,

Today Cloud PBX uses a Cloud Voicemail service, so setting up call answering rules on your premise or cloud Exchange UM won't work with Cloud PBX I'm afraid.

thanks

Tom

Auto Attendant and Call Queues Coming Skype for Business Cloud PBX Preview in September!

http://tomtalks.uk/2016/07/auto-attendant-call-queues-coming-skype-business-cloud-pbx-preview-septem...

Thanks Tom!  Is this a feature they are looking to integrate in the future that you are aware of?

Don't believe there is anything public on support for this yet. Might be worth talking to your MSFT AM/TSP though.

cheers

Tom

TomTalks Blog: Auto Attendant and Call Queues Coming Skype for Business Cloud PBX Preview in September!