Audio Conferencing anonymous users can mute audio but they cant unmute (Diagnostic

Copper Contributor

Audio Conferencing anonymous users can mute audio but they can't un-mute. Only when we are hosting the conference, one of our Vendor cant mute and unmute

We are running SFB 2015 latest CU on premises and no VPN tunneling and users NOT using VPN in general.

32; source="OurFrontEndServer.Domaincom"; reason="Call terminated on mid-call media
failure where both endpoints are internal"; component="Audio Video Conferencing
Server"; MediaType="Audio"; BaseAddress="FrontENDIPAddress:49375";
LocalAddress="AV-IPaddress:54689"; LocalSite="FrontENDIPAddress:55820";
RemoteAddress="ExternalUserMachineIPAddress:57135"; RemoteSite="ExternalUserMachineIPAddress:19931";

anyone experience this before?

6 Replies

Does the error only apear when you invite this specific vendor to the meeting? Have you tested with other external parties?

My guess its some port thats blocked.

Take a look here:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/b022be81-39c0-4bb1-adf0-95ae616678ce/call-termi...

Thanks Alex, but link you sent is related to VPN configuration issue. We dont use VPN and no split tunnelling.

I dont think its port related issue as it only happens with ONE vendor and we are able to join conference with aother vendor without any issue.

I have created case with MS and will share the findings.

Thanks agian Alex!!

as its with just that specific vendor you have problem with, it can be a problem with ports at theire end.

Reset how?

Hi Alex, found out the vendor machine sending loop back IP (to local Address: 127.0.0.1:50064)

We think it might be related to Proxy MacAfee client on mahcine.

Let me know when they have tested without proxy running. Sounds like a proxy can make some trouble.

Hi Alex,

by pass proxy and issue seems to be fixed. We added our domain in PAC file but issue still presist and we openned a case with MacAfee team.

Thanks

Ramy